As part of the Inflection Point Team, the Senior QA Test Engineer is responsible for all the aspects of the Functional Testing trough the software development life cycle, from requirements gathering to deployment. This person will architect, manage, and execute test strategies for various software applications. Under this role, this person will work closely with the client and interact with SMEs, Business Analysts, Software Developers and QA Managers to ensure the highest quality of the software.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology related disciplines.
- 5+ years of experience in QA and Testing Projects.
- Strong analysis abilities and a high level of customer service to perform exceptional work.
- High English written and verbal communication skills to build a trusting relationship with major project stakeholders.
- Experience working in some industries such as finance and healthcare.
- Experience developing and executing test in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, UAT and Regression Testing.
- Solid skills at using Test Management and Defect Management Tools such as JIRA, ALM, Test Manager, SilkTest, TFS, etc.
- Solid SQL skills for data querying purposes.
- Analyze customer requirements and select the right test design techniques to identify test scenarios and test cases.
- Analyze and review that the test strategy is adequate for the defined test coverage.
- Execute test cases according to the test schedule, and collect, analyze and communicate test results.
- Identify, report and track defects until its resolution, perform root cause analysis as required.
- Request, prepare, configure and manage test data and test environment.